Monday, February 23, 2009

25 random facts about me for your everyday lives.

yeah I know you been seeing the 25 facts on facebook and a few blogs. reminds me of the days with the myspace surveys.

1. I don't think I will ever cut my hair all the way off

2. to this day if I see the kid who pushed me down and made me break my batman lunchbox ima beat his ass

3. I think I can sing better than pharrell

4. the goonies is the best movie ever

5. I believe pizza and burritos are good for you

6. I wish christina milian would come to huf on a day I'm working. I'm gonna kiss her and if I get beatup or arrested it will be worth it.

7. I can't sleep without the tv

8. I wear a backpack almost everyday and 85% of the time nothing is in it

9. I don't feel right without a hat on

10. I drink more beer than water at work because its always cold ones in the fridge

11. I once ate a 7x7 from in n out.

12. I won't be getting my tax return because california is broke

13. I don't remember doing any homework in highschool.

14. I wish I was just a inch taller

15. I use to find random shit around the house to put on ebay

16. I think I've seen the whole internet

17. I use to have a problem with downloading music. I've stopped till I get a external.

18. I like to watch telemundo because of the senoritas

19. I miss the days when I was going out 7days a week

20. I can't swim. last time I got in a pool was like in 03 and a friend drowned.

21. I use to get drunk like it was my 21st bday at least once a month.

22. I'm a insomniac and I only get about 4-5hrs of sleep at the wrong time of day

23. I still don't have my license.

24. I was really close to moving to atlanta when I got simi laid off. long story short they kept me outta everybody else.

25. twitter.com/donpoppa is my twitter follow me.

No comments: