the spirit should be known as worst movie of 08 and worst movie of 09 because from the previews it looks like ima see better. I wanted my $21.50 back. I remember when it was no more than $15 for 2 tickets to the movies. now its a arm leg and first born. don't even think about food that more than it cost to get in. now back to this wack ass movie. I thought it was gonna be like sin city and I bet a bunch of you thought so too. all I needed was Jonah from summer heights high to jump out and say you got punked motherfucka in that Australian accent. the movie took place in the 50s era but they had cell phones and computers. the acting sucked I think they were reading off of teleprompter. during the whole movie I kept noticing people leaving. I wanted to leave too but the person who was driving sorta enjoyed the movie. that's enough all I have to say is don't go see that shit expecting it to be like sin city.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You must be kidding me. I waited an entire year for that movie & it sucked? Well, thanks for the heads up, I was actually about to go see it either today or tomorrow.
Post a Comment