Wednesday, August 27, 2008

i got 5 on it

I have a question for you people outside the bay area. you guys know the song I got 5 on it right? chances are you haven't been playing the right version. stop playing the fucking regular version. the remix is what you need to hear. its a fucking classic delete that regular version and download the remix. I've only heard the remix probably like 5 times in my life. once I played it on accident. twice outside the bay area. once when I played the luniz album and another time when the song first came out. I've asked people outside the bay area about the remix and they don't know one exist.


2 comments:

Miss Fab said...

Thats funny bc i stayed in houston..and i only ever heard the remix..i thought that was the regular version.
When i tried to download the song on limewire it was the orginal version..and i was so confused. I thought i might have made up words that were suppose to be in the song but didnt really exist.

not until this moment to i realize that was the remix.

sorry so long..i just had to have my moment on here.

Anonymous said...

please...this is the only version I have