United airlines has to be the worst. Now I know why my flight was so cheap. I was suppose to leave sfo at 1030 and get to atl at 6pm . I could have found a flight with a layover and still made it to atl earlier. For my flight to atl the plane didn't even get to leave the gate. Good thing we didn't though. because our cargo door wouldn't close right and when they tried to fix it they turned all the power off on the plane so the AC was gone. The captain and flight attendants were clueless. I thought they were suppose to get the news and tell us. Instead they were asking us did we hear anything. Once they started asking us I called up Lola and asked her if she can find me another flight since I was stuck on a plane. Then they let us off the plane to roam around and get some fresh air. That's I knew that flight was canceled then Lola finds me another flight and at the same time united finally decides to pull out a new plane. Which they could have did a long time ago. After they got the plane ready waited forever to takeoff we were about 5 hours behind.
ATL - DEN - SFO
This time is was a combination of everything. The alarm on my cell phone was on west coast time for some reason but the regular clock was on east coast. Lola said she was gonna stay up with me but passed in a matter of seconds and once she's sleep she's not getting up until she has a min of 6hrs. I tried to stay awake last time I had looked at the clock I had one more hour till it was time to leave. Hours go by as in more than one and I was suppose to be at the airport in about a hour last time I looked at the time. We rushed and what took forever because of the traffic seemed not long enough because I sorta didn't wanna leave.
I get to the air port and they tell me I missed my flight because I needed to get there 45min before and I was there 10 min too late. So the lady tells me I can either go to Chicago to sf or Denver to sf. I choose Denver since they said it would be easier to get to sf than busy crowded Chicago. On the plane to Denver I get a family with a baby next to me and a grumpy old man behind me. That's all I have to say about that. Now Denver that place is slow quiet and depressing and I didn't feel any AC. I was suppose to be on a quick flight to sfo. BUT no the flight to sfo before mines was canceled so all those people took a seat that was suppose to be mine on my flight. So I got bumped back to a later flight. Now this flight was the worst. Because the person next to me had tourettes. I was happy he didn't say random curse words. He would just make random sounds. I don't know if a strange sound is funny or a funny sound is strange. I was so happy he went to sleep but by the time he went to sleep it was time to land.
If it wasn't for that lousy $100 united credits I got for being delayed to atl and the cheap flights I seen to atl I probably wouldn't fly them again.
1 comment:
ha ha ha!
you did have some bad luck with the flights.
btw, you tell stories so well. this is quite eloquently put (-spelling/grammar/punctuation).
Post a Comment