i think as an umbrella brand this new logo works, however the old logo is special to SF. It resembles the cityscape, the linear lines relative to skateboarding, etc. I miss the old logo..would have been a good to keep it excusively to SF and brand the new logo to cities beyond SF...like LA possibly.
5 comments:
Wasn't this the logo when HUF first opened in 2002? I think this was the logo before benny gold designed the other one.
yeah but most people don't remember the old logo
i remember.
looks like no logo
i think as an umbrella brand this new logo works, however the old logo is special to SF. It resembles the cityscape, the linear lines relative to skateboarding, etc. I miss the old logo..would have been a good to keep it excusively to SF and brand the new logo to cities beyond SF...like LA possibly.
just a thought.
Post a Comment